Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Chillaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

"Oh..well im sorry to hear that Amir..but im sure he will be fine." Ry got up from his spot and sat down next Sto Amir. Ry then hugged Amir around the neck, his head resting on Amir's shoulder. "Sorry if im being touchy, its just that I don't like to see my friends sad or worried." He leaned his head in the crook of Amir's neck.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:35 pm

HE hugeed the boy back. "When I left, he was really sick and weak. I know at one point he was suicidal but I hope we fixed that. I care about him to much to lose him." He sighed sadly and held the boy close. "I dont mind touchy at all."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:38 pm

ry snuggled into Amir. Hopefully this will help comfort Amir Ry thought as he held Amir closer to him."Well maybe soon you can go back and see him." Ry tried his best to comfort Amir.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:44 pm

He hugged the boy and was feeling better. "I hope so. Thank you Ry." He smiled and was feeling better. "You make me feel better, You really do." HE held the boy close and enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:47 pm

Ry smiled and said, "good." Surprisingly, Ry kept sitting there hugging Amir."You sure your feeling better?" Ry asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:54 pm

HE nodded, "Yeah I do. I just dont feel all that great." He was prone to getting sick and was not feeling well at all. "I am used to it but its just my stomach."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm

Ry looked at Amir and said, "Do you usually get stomach aches?" Ry then broke the hug to stare at Amir with a worried glance. He didn't want his friend or friends to be in any pain at all.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm

He nodded. "I was told to get an exam done but I never did. They said it would help me know if my stomach was okay. I never got around to it but I think my stomach is just sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

"Oh..ok." Ry sighed and leaned his head back on he booth. Hmm I wonder where Stone is. Ry blushed and quickly shook his head and leaned it back to where it was. He's probably somewhere...thanking God that he isn't with me. Ry sighed and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:21 pm

HE looked out the window, he was pulled out of his thought when he heard his stomach groan. "Im sorry about that." He could feel it gurgling and it hurt him a bit. He sighed and didnt know what to do at that point,
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm

Ry looked at Amir. "Do you want anything to eat, maybe that will help." Ry had the same worried look in his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

"Im not hungry at all actually. Its just upset. And loud." He looked down at his stomach and sighed. He hated it when his stomach did that. "Sorry about the noises." He remembered his brothers would teas him about it.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:38 pm

"When my tummy hurt my mother would rub it for me." Ry turned and gently placed his hand on Amir's stomach and began to rub back and forth. His hand slid gently and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm

"My brothers would tease me about it and my friend would have me drink tea to help it." He smiled as Ry rubbed his stomach. It was a sweet gesture and in a way, it was helping. It was still loud but it ached less.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:46 pm

"People shouldn't tease other people..it's not nice." Ry looked up and smiled at Amir while rubbing. "Feel any better?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

"It wasnt mean or anything, just us having fun. My friend would be the one to get teased mostly. That was always funny but he would laugh about it. and yes I do, thank you." He smiled and his stomach groaned again.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

"Oh..I see." Ry stopped rubbing and listened to the groaning sound."I'm sorry if this hurts you." Ry looked up with sorrowful eyes. "I can think of anything to do besides rub your tummy."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

"It isnt too bad. I just think of all the teasing y friend goes through and I dont feel it as much." He put his hand over his stomach to calm the noises but had no luck at all. He sighed when it gurgled again.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:59 pm

"If you say so Amir." Ry sighed as he heard the tummy noise again. "Maybe your tummy is talking to you!" Ry laughed and looked at Amir.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:02 pm

"Or maybe its talking to you." He said with a smile. He was used to it but it was still painful. His stomach gurgled more and groaned at Ry. He stilll had his hand on his stomach to try to soothe it,
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

Ry giggled and looked at Amir stomach. He thought for a moment before asking, "Amir, do you believe men can get pregnant? Ry looked up at him, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

He thought for a moment, "Well, I have heard of some cases where is has happened. I suppose anything is possible really. I cant say I dont think its possible when It very well could happen. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

"I think its just weird and I don't think it could happen." Ry smiled and said, "besides, men don't have eggs to have babies with...I don't think." Ry gave a questioningly look at Amir and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

"We dont. I think anything could happen really." His stomach gurgled and groaned again. He leaned his head back on the booth and sighed. His stomach was aching.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

Ry looked at Amir."Maybe you should go back to the dorms and rest awhile." Ry was usually the one making suggestion back at the Orphanage so it didn't him to blurt something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: