Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Chillaxing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

"I tell you, its when you take a pencil or pen and at first you imagine an animal or something like that in your mind. Then you take the pencil or pen and try to copy that image onto paper and there your drawing!" Ry smiled at his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

".....Right." He was trying to understand but he had never actually seen anything in his life. He didnt know what animals looked like or what a pen was. HE had no Idea what a drawing even was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

Ry sighed. "Well lets just forget about drawing..ok?" Ry smiled then leaned his head onto Amir's shoulder. "Thanks for helping me Amir."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

"Your welcome. I am always willing to help in some way. Even if I cant help, I still try." He smiled. "Is...Drawing like, sketching?" He didnt know if they were related in any way?
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

Ry looked at Amir." Yes they are Amir!" Ry smiled. Amir could be so blonde sometimes..But wait..he is blonde
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

"I remember Damyan would sketch when he wanted to be left alone or when I asked him to show me what something was. HE wwould indent the paper for me so I knew what the shapes of things were and some words too. I was able to read like that since I dont know braille."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:43 pm

"Oh..thats cool..." Ry grinned and put his head on the table. "I hate rain now", he laughed
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

"Why do you hate the rain? I think its very calming." He smiled as he thought back to when he was back home. He remembered Damyan refusing to go out in the rain with him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:48 pm

"Because its all...wet and cold!..and besides..you can get sick." Ry rolled his eyes and put his head back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

"I like it. If I could see it, I might have thought the same thing but I can only feel it. That and Im used to it. I grew up in cold weather and I got sick a lot. Its really just a matter of opinion."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

Ry sighed. "Yeah true.." He looked out and saw the rain was starting to slack up a bit. Yes! No more rain!
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:36 am

He felt the fabric of his hat and wondered what it looked like. He could only rely on his hearing and touch so he liked to try to imagine what things looked like though those senses.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 2:47 pm

"Hey Amir, what's it like to be blind." Ry turned to look at Amir. He hoped he didn't offend Amir in anyway." I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 3:44 pm

"Well Its like being in a really big pitch dark room where you cant see anything but anyone else in that same room can see. There are a lot of things in the way so its hard to get around when you cant see." HE explained as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

"Oh.." Ry turned and hugged Amir. "I'm sorry that you can't see..if I could..I would trade eyes with you." Ry looked up and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm

"I would never put anyone through this. Its not a fun experience and can be painful. I was told my eyes dont show that I am blind, they still have color rather than fading." He wondered if his eyes were different.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

Ry looked up into Amir's eyes. They do have a color to them. Ry tilted his head as he looked closer. "They look pretty to me Amir." Ry tried to brighten the mood, hoping it would help keep better Amir.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

"My brothers have different colors that the other. The oldest has hazel and the youngest has icey blue eyes, I have both." His eyes were both colors and it often scared people. He smiled and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm

Ry smiled and looked back outside. Still..he wished he could switch his eyes..just for Amir to see what the world was like. Ry sighed and layed his head on his palm. Next thing, Ry's phone vibrated. Ry looked up , "Sorry, I need to take this." He got up and walked out to the front of the Cafe, and began talking.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

He waited and looked out the window and wondered if Ry would even come back. People have left him a lot and he would have to find his way home but end up at a random place where he shouldnt be.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

"Oh..ok mother..bye." The caller hung up so Ry shut his phone. He smiled and walked back into the Cafe. She's really worried about me..I'm glad...Ry reached out and patted Amir's shoulder. "Hey I'm back." He smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

"Oh im glad you are. Im usually ditched so im glad. I take it the call was nice?" HE noticed that Ry was sounding happier and was glad about that. "I hope you are feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm

"Oh yeah I'm feeling a lot better..thanks." Ry wondered why someone would abandon a person like Amir. He slightly shook his head and sat next to Amir. "Hope you don't mind me sitting next to you." Ry blushed and thanked the heavens Amir couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

"I dont mind at all. I like the company." He smiled kindly and looked over the smaller boy. "I prefer to be close to some one because i like to know Im not alone. I get very lonely."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:04 pm

Ry frowned," aww I'm sorry...hugs help!" Ry turned and hugged Amir tightly."You won't be lonely ever again...I'll be here." Ry snuggled into Amir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: