Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Chillaxing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:10 pm

"Are you okay? You seem like you have something on your mind. You can talk to me about it if you want. I wont laugh at you or anything." He smiled to him to show he meant what he said. He looked out the window and wondered if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

"Well..i think I have a crush on someone here..." Ry looks up at him..seeing any change in his emotion."When I'm around him i get all...uneasy and my heart beats at least 90 mi. per hour.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

"Really? Well who is it?" He was interested now. "I cant really judge you, my taste is......questionable. So really it could be a star fish and I would have really bad taste in guys." He smiled and tilted his head. He wanted to know who it was.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

Ry blushes."His name is Stone..Stone Hart..ever met him. Ry looked questioningly as Amir and crossed his arms over the table.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:27 pm

He nodded. "Yes I do, he is a new friend of mine. He is a sweet kid but really shy. I think you both would make a cute couple." He smiled to the smaller boy. It was always nice to see oters like each other with crushes like that.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

Ry blinked a couple of times then blushed. "T-Thanks Amir.". Ry smiled..someone was actually happy for him
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

"I kinda like my room mate myself but I dont know how he feels. He is a sweet kid but I dont know waht will happen between us." He was happy for Ry, "Please dont get your heart broken. I have seen it happen to friends way to much and I dont want to see it happen to another."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

Ry looked down. "Thats what I'm afraid of the most..is getting heartbroken again." Ry layed his head on the table and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

"Dont worry, It happens to everyone and I know its hard. I was cheated on at one point but I couldnt tell. My best freind, who was a little out of it at the time, had to tel me." He wasnt a fan of going into detail about his friend. "It happens to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

Ry kept his head down and soon began daydreaming about his adoption mother and how he missed her. Ry smiled at the thoughts and giggled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

He set his hat in his lap and looked down. He was a bit down after remembering about his friend, He missed him and hoped he was alright. He wanted to see him again but knew it wasnt going to happen for a while. He rested his chin in his palm and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Ry looked up. "One question Amir, why do you have pink fishnet gloves on?" Ry looked at the gloves and then back to Amir's face. He actually liked the gloves to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

"Oh I just like to add something weird to my wardrobe everyday. I dont know why I wear these though, I rely on touch to guide me. I really should wear them anymore. Would you like them? I dont need them." He smiled and offered as he took them off.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:58 pm

"Oh no I couldn't Amir." Ry was just being nice and saying he didn't want them. No one has ever given him anything or at least offered. Ry was touched..
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

"Im serious, think of it as a token of friendship. I have been hurting myself with these anyway, you are doing me a favor." He was running into things and tripping over things lately. He wanted Ry to take them.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:03 pm

Ry held out his hand and took them from Amir. He felt the fishnet and looked at it over and over again. "Thanks Amir!" Ry got up from his side of the booth. and walked to Amir's side and hugged him around the neck
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:22 am

He smiled and hugged the other boy back. He felt a bit home sick when the boy hugged him.he missed the snow and cold weather, he missed his family. He wanted so much to see them again but he knew he woulndnt. He prayed that his best friend is alright while he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 2:51 pm

Ry broke free from the hug and walked back to the other side and sat. He wondered what his "mother" was doing. Was she keeping Ben, her son, well and happy. Ry crossed his arms and stared at the table top...thinking.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 5:45 pm

"You okay? If you are still thinking about something, we can talk about it if you want. Im willing to listen since its all I can do." He was always willing to listen to what people had t say.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

Ry looked up."Oh no I'm fine Amir, I just miss my mother so much." Ry layed his head down on the table and sighed sadly. "She was so nice tome the first day we met." "She even called me her own birth child." Ry smiled at these thoughts and sniffled. He put a finger to his eyes and noticed they were wet.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 5:59 pm

"I always wondered what is would be like to have parents, or at least a mother. Thats very sweet that she was kind to you. Its good to have a mother that cares."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

Ry nodded,"yeah it is.." He lifted his head and wiped away the tears that were streaming down his pale face. "I'm sorry you didn't have a mother or parents for that matter Amir."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

"Thats alright. I have my brothers and my best friend is still alive... I think." He was worried for his friend and it showed. He didnt know if he was okay or even if he wass alive for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

Ry saw the emotion on Amir's face. "Hey Amir are you ok because if your having any thoughts on anything important, I'll be happy to hear and maybe help." Ry smiled his usual teeth showing smile.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:17 pm

"My best friend is a drug addict and it was me that would look after him when he was high. Now that im gone, there isnt anyone to be there for him. I am the only one that knows about it and knows how to deal with him when he gets moddy,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: