Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

Dimitri dropped his two garbage bags outside the door of his new dorm room so he could open it up. Once open he grabbed his two large bags and headed back into the room and shut the door behind him with his foot. He let out a sigh as he set the bags back down in the middle of his new empty dorm room and began to look around he saw two beds, two dressers and a door that he guessed lead to the bathroom. "Okay looks like a nice place" He said to himself as he reached into one of his beds to pull out purple sheets for his bed than began to make up his bed.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

Amir wasnt at all sure where he was going he opened a door and hoped he was in the right place. "Um, Is there anyone here?" He was hoping he would find a room where someone was so he was able to not run into things or go the wrong places.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

Dimitri turned and looked at the boy who had entered the toom. Is he my new roomie? he thought to himself than answered, "Yes there is someone here. Can you not see?" He didn't want to sound rude by asking that so bluntly but it was a valid question.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

He turned to the voice, "No, I'm afraid I can not see anything. I'm blind." he held the wall closely and wondered if he was in the right place. "My name is Amir, may I ask your name?" He did not want to seem rude, so he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

"Well its very nice to meet you Amir, my name is Dimitri" he said with a charming smile that sadly, Amir could not see. "I take it that you are going to be the boy I share my room with? I've never had a roommate before so this will be a fun experience, I hope~" He said in his usual cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:48 pm

"I really just chose a random door and hoped there was someone there but that works too." He smiled. He already like Dimitri. "Don't worry, I'm an easy roommate and you can even do the weirdest thing while im around and I wont know it."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:06 pm

"Cool I can walk around naked and crap!" He said with a small laugh "Having a blind roommate is going to be friggin' awesome~" He chimed happily. He was only half joking of course. But htan he though about all hte things he could get away with. Masturbation, looking at dirty things he could even peek on Amir and he wouldn't know! Yeah...knowing a blind dude is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

"Yes you could." Amir only had a small duffel bag with him, he had what he needed and a few pictures with him of his friends and brothers. "So, tell me about yourself. Where your from, what your family is like, And things like that. if you don't mind of course.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

"I'm from Swindon England and my family..." he paused for a moment. He had a mother and older brother who hated him, a younger sister who didn't even know who he was and an older sister that was the only friend he really had. "Well...my family...uh..." there was clear awkwardness in his voice, this wasn't a subject he very well talked about "I don't have a family..." He finally managed to say. That was the only way he could find to put it.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:20 pm

He nodded, he understood. "You don't have to talk about your family if you don't want too. I was born in Denmark and raised in Norway. I am the middle child in a set of triplets and i have to best friends that are not my brothers. I am 6 foot 8 and I have two different color eyes. My brothers and I are orphans since birth and we never had a family except our friends and each other. Yes I am aware this is random."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:25 pm

Dimitri gave a small childish chuckle "Its alright, I like random" he said with a smile. "Well I guess I should tell you more about myself...since you can't see should I tell you what I look like orrrr...." He wasn't really experienced with the blind so he acted a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:29 pm

"I was born blind so I will have no idea what you are talking about but you can if you want." He was the only only one out of the triplets that was blind and the different eyes. Dag, the oldest had hazel eyes and Rulf, the youngest, had blue. Amir had both, he looked just like his brothers, they were perfectly identical except for there eyes but no one could tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:20 am

"Well I guess there is no point if you have no idea what I would be talking about." he said with a small sigh "Anyway, if you were born blind is there a chance that you could get your sight fixed and be able to see someday?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:22 am

"Um, I dont think so. Even f there was, there is no way I could afford it. I don't really mind not being able to see. I just trip a lot and have trouble finding things and places." He always had his brothers to help him get around, so the three of them were very close.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:30 am

Dimitri sat quietly and slowly shut his eyes. He couldn't imagine someone having to live like that, in constant darkness and not being able to see. He opened his eyes and looked to his roommate "So... do you fall all the time?" he asked curiosuly, hoping not to offend him.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

"I tend to trip a lot and run into things but really I usually catch myself before I fall. Though I have sometimes fallen on my face... Oh well." He smiled and stared at Dimitri with his mismatched eyes. HE didn't realize he was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

Dimitri stared back at him well Dimitri had been staring at him the whole time while they talked, He observed him closely almost like he was sizing him up for something. "Well I'll try my best to help you not fall, alright?" he said, pating close attention to Amir's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 7:38 pm

"Thank you. I really hate tripping a lot." He smiled at the boy. "It was always my brothers that helped me not fall or trip. You dont have too if you dont want to." He, with some trouble, walked to the other bed and sat down. He was very tall and most people thought it was weird how tall he was.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

"Don't worry its no trouble at all" he said truthfully. Helping is what he did...kind of. But really, if he didnt help Amir that would make him a big jerk who didn't care about others. The dude was blind for godsake as well as his roommate, bro's gotta help each other.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

"Thank you. It means a lot to hear that you want to help." He smiled and took off his hat and set it in his lap. "Just out of curiousity, how tall are you?" He like to know how tall people were, his brothers and him self were tall and his friend was only a bit smaller.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

"I'm about 5 foot 7" He said and went over to sit next to Amir on his bed (ohoho XD) Dimitri began kicking his legs back and fourth like a young child as he looked up at Amir. He had immidiately noticed when the other boy waled in that he was very tall it made his average height feel kind of...short.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

"Pretty average height. I guess I'm just taller than normal." he and his brothers intimidated people with their height but really they were kind and liked to have fun, not scare anyone. Their friend Damyan was only slightly smaller than the triplets by 3 inches.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Dimitri only had his growth spurt recently. Back in England everyone he knew was taller than him His brother, his ex and even his sister though he want afraid of people with height. infact, he liked tall people. they could reach things he couldn't. "Being tall is alright. I wish I was"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

"I think you should be comfortable with who you are. I dont mind being tall but I would rather be shorter. Of course I dont really know how tall I seem to others but I hear its scary."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:42 pm

"Ah it would only be scary if the person standing next to you was extremely short. Your not scary tall" he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next