Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 5:17 pm

Amir had a lot of experience and was willing to do what Dimitri wnted him to do. He didnt want to make the other boy uncomfortable. He broke the kiss and kissed the boys forehead.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:26 pm

He was slightly disappointed when the kiss was broken but gave a small smile with a girlish giggle when Amir kissed his forhead. But as fast as it appeared, his smile faded when the face of Dimitri's old lover, Shane flashed through his head. The younger one stared into Amit's eyes Sh...Should I tell him? no...I can't....he'll think i'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:47 am

"Are you okay? You can always talk to me if there is something wrong, I wont make fun of you or anything. I mean it." He hugged the smaller boy and knew there was something off about him.;
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:59 pm

"Its not really important. just....I have a few things on my mind" he sighed wit ha shrug. He didnt know how to tell Amir what had happened to him, he wanted to but he vowed he would never speak of it.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:02 pm

He was a bit hurt that Dimitri didnt trust him enough to tell him whats going on. He nodded even though and looked out the window. He was tired and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:17 pm

"So...what...what were yor past relationships like?" Dimitri asked in a soft voice. He was still thinknig a bit about Shane but didnt think he should tell Amir, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:21 pm

"They were nothing special, there was only one person that treated me well." Damyyan would help Amir when he was being cheated on since he couldnt see.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:37 pm

"And who would that be...?" Dimitri asked, already kind of knowing the answer. He didnt know Amir and Damyan dated but it seemed like a possibilty of something that could have happened.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:40 pm

He smiled and looked at the boy. "Damyan, but only because he is a sweet heart. That ended long ago and the two of us are just friends now, he is my best friend and He is like my brother."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:57 pm

Dimitri secretly hated Amir's smile, not in generel just this one. the one that is smiling due to Damyan. He wanted desprately to kick something. you see, Dimitri has jelousy issues and right now, in his little head he's wondering Dose Amir still like Damyan? if he was so good to him than why did it end...?
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:01 pm

"But all good things must come to an end. Damyan had some issues that we decided it was best to stay friends. He is a good friend but our relationship was more of an experiment."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:39 am

"so..." he said looking over to the other boy "How far did you go in your relationship with him?"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:06 pm

"Well, Um far like we have bedded together a few times but Im always faithful to who Im with. Dimitri, you dont have to worry about me cheating on you with anyone. Damyan and I ended a long time ago and the two of us have stayed friends. Always."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:19 pm

"I believe you....but if you do cheat on me i'm going to rip your testicles off, buy a dog and feed it to the dog. I'm not going through that again...."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:25 pm

"I dont even know what mine look like. I dodnt know they were there for the longest time, Its hard to know stuff if you cant see it." He smiled and kissed the boys forhead. "I would never do that to you."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:50 pm

"Good" Dimitri gave a small smile "So would you rather see my testicles first or your own?" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 7:21 am

"From all the times I pissed off Damyan I would imagine that they might not be there." He joked.he knew Damyan would never harm him in any way and Damyan was not violent or even cruel.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 11:26 am

Dimitri frowned "Well if there not there i'm going to have to shove a steel rod up Damyan's ass now arent I?" he said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:14 pm

"Damyan isnt aggressive but he is still bigger than you, he wouldnt hurt you but he could take you." He laughed as he remembered Damyan having to get people away from them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:25 pm

"Hey I might be a fun size crossdresser but I can take anyone!" He said with a playful smile. Though in all honesty Dimitri was a little pussy. sorry for the bluntness but its true.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:34 pm

"Im sure you could but Damyan is someone that will not take shit if he doesnt want to. He can handle people a lot bigger than him. Its funny to hear them running from him."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 1:15 am

"He may be able to handle big men and buff women but he can't handle...THE DIMITRI!" Dimitri smiled and playfully tackled Amir onto his back "I got you~"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 6:18 am

Amir smiled and rolled so he was looking down at Dimitri but not hurting him. He chuckled and kissed the boy on the nose. "You had me." He smiled down at the boy..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 8:05 am

Dimitri chuckled and wrapped his arms around the other boy. He crained his neck up and kissed Amir on the lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 8:49 am

Amir leaned down to kiss the smaller boy back. He was glad he had Dimitri and he really care about him. He carefully picked the boy up and set him on his lap, and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next