Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lake at the park (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

The lake at the park (open)  Empty
PostSubject: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:17 am

It was mid-day, Dimitri was sitting on a dock with his feet in the lake. He loved how the water felt on his bare feet.

"Such a peaceful day" He said and smiled to himself as he threw some pieces of bread into the water and watched the ducks eat. He wondered why he was the only one at the lake, it was such a nice day how could anyone resist coming to the lake? Well maybe it was a good thing, other people could scare the ducks away.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

Simon was taking the usual jog off campus, trying to get his mind off of things. It was a nice, peaceful day and it was warm so he was jogging with his shirt off. His lean form and abs showed clearly and he had his earphones in, listening to Romanian rock music. Its a nice day today... He thought to himself as he continued to jog.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

The ducks swam away when they noticed Dimitri had nothing more for them to eat. He kicked his feet up and watch the small droplets of water fly up into the air, smiling as the sun reflected off of them and gave them a small sparkle before landing back in the lake where they came. He than looked over and saw Simon, a boy he had never met before, jogging and almost wanted to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:57 pm

Simon ran a bit further then had to stop and catch his breath. He leaned against a nearby tree, got out his water bottle and started to drink the cool water. He lowered the water bottle, put the cap back on and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He then saw another person in the distance and wondered if he was a student.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

Dimitri gave another glance to the other boy and noticed him looking in his direction. He gave a small smile and waved to be friendly. He wasn't at the academy very long and classes hadn't started yet so he didn't know who went there or not though he seemed like he would be a student, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:07 pm

Seeing that the boy smiled and waved at him, Simon decided to smile and wave back. [i]Hmm...mabye I should go over there and say hi...who knows, mabye ve could be friends or something. Vell, I have nothing to lose." Simon made the decision and started to walk over to the boy. Once he was close to him, he smiled once more, showing his long canine teeth. "Um, hello. My name is Simon. Vhat's yours?" He asked in his strong Romanian accent.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

Dimitri was silent for a moment as he looked the boy up and down and came to the decision; This guy looks cool! He gave a smile and stood up, holding his hand out to the boy offering him a hand shake "Hello Simon, my name is Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

Simon looked at Dimitri's hand quizically. Then he realized that he must have wanted to give him a handshake. Simon chuckled a bit at his realization and then took Dimitri's hand in his and gave him a short bow. "Vell, its nice to meet you, Dimitri." He looked into Dimiri's eyes with his friendly golden ones.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:25 pm

"It's very nice to meet you too" Dimitri shook Simon's hand than slowly pulled away. "I'm sure you get this a lot but you look like a vampire" he said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

Simon smiled, his sharp canines showing once more. "Yeah, I do get that a lot. Vell, I guess I alvays valk into that because of my choice of clothing and such. I'm even allergic to garlic." Simon chuckled a bit. "Many people back in Romania have tried to vard me off vith it, and funny thing is that it vorked."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:37 pm

"Looking like a vampire can't be all bad. I mean, Vampires are totally sexy right? Well besides that Cullen guy but he's a pixie with fangs so he doesn't count." He chuckled once again as he looked up at Simon who did really look like a vampire, though Dimitri just thought it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:37 am

Simon chuckled a bit at Dimitri's Twilight reference. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But sometimes it can be really tiresome...I really don't like it vhen people try to trap me in coffins, drive stakes though my heart, or drench me in holy vater..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:07 pm

"People really do that to you? Man that sucks. Have you ever tried changing your appearance just slightly? You know, to something less vampire like?"
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:34 am

"Less vampire like?" Simon was a bit confused. He always dressed like this and didn't know others thought it made him look more like a vampire. In Romania, there was barely and sun, so everyone would wear mostly black in order to attract the sunlight. And other than that, he liked the color black.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:18 am

"Yeah. Like with your clothes, less black and more color ought to make you a little less like a vampire. Though you you don't have to if you don't want to its just a suggestion" Dimitri had several suggestions on what Simon could do to look less like a vampire, he could give the dude a whole makeover too because he was good with stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

"U-um, thank you for the offer, but I think I'll keep my look...It seems like at this academy, people are a lot less likely to try to kill me for looking like a vampire. There are a lot of nice people here." Simon said with a smile. He would have accepted Dimitri's offer if he was in a dangerous environment, but he knew he was safe here and no one would probably harm him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:46 am

"Alright. I havent met many people at the academy becides you but from who I have met everyone dose seem pretty darn nice~"Dimitri gave another smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake at the park (open)    The lake at the park (open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lake at the park (open)
Page 1 of 1