Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Ouch~ (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:33 pm

Dustin had gotten up out of Ry's dorm and limped to the nurses office, which was quiet. One of the nurses noticed Dustin and she came running up to him, jabbering words he didn't understand. Next thing he knew he was in a room, sitting on a bed with a nurse looking over his knife wound. She sighed and muttered 'boys'. Dustin stayed quiet and watched the nurse as she began to stitch him up. Dabbing at the wound once or twice with a cleanser.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 7:40 pm

Artemis Burden walked with a brisk pace down the halls of the familliar academy. He had a stern look on his face, once that read trouble. "Why the hell is pops sending me down on nurse duty.....shit this sucks..." He murmured to himself. He was a boy around the age of 19 and stood around 6'4". He, of course, was the headmaster's son, and was self taught so he wasnt an official student there. His bleach blonde hair contrasted with his crystal blue eyes. Soon he arrived at the nurse's office and opened the door. The nurse gestured to a boy and he walked up to him, with his stern look still painted on his face. "Sssooo, you're Dustin, huh? Mind tellin' me why you're all jacked up? Let me guess...you did the wrong thing to the wrong guy, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
https://antiumboysacademy.rpg-board.net
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 6:42 pm

Dustin looked up with a sneered look. "So, it's not your problem." Dustin then looked away as the nurse finished up with his stitches and soon began putting a cloth to keep infections off it. He muttered a 'thanks' to the nurse and looked back up to the boy. Giving him a annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:57 pm

Artemis' crystal blue eyes narrowed a bit as he looked at Dustin impatiently. "Sure as hell is my problem, kid. When a punk ass little snot like you messes with the wrong guy and gets stabbed on my father's campus, it automatically becomes my problem. So unless you want me to kick your ass out of this school for good, you are going to give me your full cooperation, got it?" Artemis said with a tone of authority in his voice.
Back to top Go down
https://antiumboysacademy.rpg-board.net
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:02 am

Dustin rolled his eyes. "Yea sure, whatever." Dustin bristled a finger through his hair and sighed. His father.. Dustin was lost for a moment but soon he regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:34 am

"Look...I don't really like you, kid. But its my job to deal with issues involving the other snots at this school. So tell me what happened." Artemis pulled up a swirly chair and sat on it in the backwards position. "And don't give me that 'im innocent and he attacked me cuz he's crazy' shit. I know you did something to piss the guy off. I want names as well."
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 5:50 pm

Dustin turned to face him and began speaking. "Look I liked this guy right? but he had a boyfriend. I didn't care so when I tried to get with him, his other boyfriend attacked me with a knife and now here I am, happy?" Dustin thought for a second before spilling out more information. "The dude I liked was named Ry Hatake and his boyfriends, the one who stabbed me, was named Stone Hart." Dustin then looked away after saying this. He fingered the bandage on his wound.
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:41 pm

Artemis rolled his eyes and frowned a bit. "Well, 1. Thats fucking gay. 2. You deserved it. and 3. You're so damn lucky that this Stone kid didn't buck 50 you." Artemis chucked sinisterly and slapped Dustin on the back of the head. "Everyone knows that you don't go for other people's property, dumb ass. If you still want Ry, then just pop a cap in his ass and be done with it. If you aren't a fucking retard and make it obvious that you did it, then Stone will be out of the picture and you'll have Ry. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 6:03 pm

Dustin winced and rubbed the back of his head when Artemis slapped him. He looked down once more, not wanting to look at Artemis. "But I don't want him... any more...". Dustin's eyes seemed to glaze over a little but he didn't let the other boy see. He muttered under his breath, "can't I have anything in life.."
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:43 pm

Artemis found it peculiar how Dustin reacted. He was positive that after what he had told him, that Dustin would get angered and want revenge....but why? Why did Dustin just give up? Artemis wasn't used to seeing someone like that, and felt a twinge of empathy for Dustin, something that he never really felt before. "Look....I...." Artemis sighed a bit, not knowing how to put his thoughts into words. "I'm sorry for talking to you like that...."Artemis looked at Dustin with sincerety in his crystal blue eyes. "And I'm sorry that had to happen to you...."
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:04 am

Dustin looked up, a few tears streaming down his pale face. Oh shit I'm crying! Dustin quickly wiped the tears away. "It's ok Artemis, your like in control of this so, I shouldn't have been so rude, my apologies." Dustin never apologized before. He, himself was shocked. Dustin smiled weakly before lowering his head yet again to stare at the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 5:41 am

Artemis gently lifted Dustin's chin so that he was looking directly into his eyes again. "You don't need to be sorry.....I mean, you're the one that is hurt, and I should have been nicer to you." Artemis said, with a suprisingly caring and gentle tone of voice. This was really new for Artemis, and he was shocked at himself for actually having it in him to be nice to someone.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 7:37 am

Dustin laughed. "Actually I deserved getting talked to like that." "I'm a bad person, that's all." He frowned yet again, his eyes closing for a minute. He reopened them to look into Artemis's crystal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Ouch~ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ouch~ (open)   ~Ouch~ (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Ouch~ (open)
Page 1 of 1