Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilty....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm

He smiled and looked at the direction of the water. He stood up and stood knee deep in the water. He loved the feeling of it and wished he could see it.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 7:13 am

Simon looked at Amir standing in the water and smiled. I really do hope he is able to see sometime in the future. I know if I was blind, I would be a bit sad not knowing what anything looks like...Poor Amir... He thought to himself, wondering if there really was any hope for Amir to get his sight.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:22 am

Seeing would be nice but if I am blind for the rest of my life, thats okay. I dont mind being blind and I can read, kinda. He walked farther into the water untill he was waist deep and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

Simon continued to watch Amir. He then wondered whether or not it was safe to go further into the water like that. Weren't there sharks and stuff in the water or something? Simon hoped not, but he knew it was just the usual concern and paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 6:03 pm

He walked out a bit farther and was completely under water. Amir could hold his breath for a long time so he wasnt really in any danger. THe only problem was he didnt know which way was back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:07 pm

Simon stepped forward a bit, growing a bit more worried for Amir. Does Amir know exactly what he's doing?....Oh no....does he even know which direction the shore is on? That realization hit Simon and now he was really really worried for Amir.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 8:37 am

Amir decided it was time to get some air and walked back to shore. He walked backwards a bit and knew he was going the right way, "How long would you say I was underwater?" He asked s he shook the water from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

Simon sighed in relief, glad that Amir had made it back to shore safetly. "Um, I'm not sure...somewhere around a minute or two. You're good at holding your breath, I take it?" Simon asked, a bit suprised that he could hold his breath underwater for so long.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:00 am

"One of the few things I can do well. Damyan would sit at the shore and I would see how long I could stay underwater. He sometimes had to pull me out of the water though, I couldnt find my way."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:04 am

Simon chuckled a bit. "Well, its a good thing that you found your way back to the shore this time. I was getting pretty worried there." Simon said with a smile. It was scary as it was just not knowing what was underwater, but Amir being blind in the water made it even more nerve wracking.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:06 am

"I dont understand why everyone worries about me. Im not helpless and Im not going to get hurt. Damyan and my brother know that but people here dont seem to get it. I know I trip a lot but I still can handle myself." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:09 am

"Oh....sorry if I kind of undermined you there, Amir. But I guess its only natural for people to be concerned about one another." Simon was going to try and not worry about Amir too much, because by the looks of things, Amir could hold his own pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:15 am

"Its alright, Im used to it. It is a normal thing to worry about other people and worse when they cant see. But I have been able to protect myself and others for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:52 am

"Okay...well, that's good to know then." Simon said, a bit less worried, but still on his guard in case something were to happen. He had never actually met, let alone befriended a blind person, so it would take a lot of getting used to on Simon's part.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:13 am

He smiled and looked at the sky, "What do clouds look like? what are the shapes you see?" HE often asked Damyan to tell him what he saw in the clouds and like to listen to what he saw, he would do the same with Simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

"Well....clouds look like big puffs of white. Um..." Simon studied the sky a bit and discovered a whole bunch of new shapes the clouds were forming into. "There's a cloud I see that looks like an elephant...and one that also looks like a castle."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:09 am

He smiled and wondered what they looked like. He knew what sand felt like but he didnt know anything about an elephant, "What is an elephant?" He as curious and wondered if Damyan actually knew what one was either.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:21 pm

"Hmm....well, and elephant is a huge creature. It is normally grey and has gigantic ears and a long trunk for a nose. It has a tiny tail and is said to be scared of mice....Oh, and it makes a noise kind of like this..." Simon inhaled a big breath and then imitated the sound of an elephant quite accurately.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:23 pm

He laughed at the noise and asked. "Is there really something that makes such a sound? Thats amazing." He loved to learn about these things and the was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:00 pm

Simon grinned and chuckled a bit, glad that Amir was smiling. "Yeah, elephants are pretty cool animals. I actually got to ride one before. It was a very fun experience, since they are so tall. They are actually one of my most favorite animals."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:00 pm

He smiled, "Thats cool." he wished he would get his sight so he would be able to see stuff. "What else do you see?" He wondered what sight was like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Beach-
Jump to: