Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilty....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:35 am

Simon ran all the way to the beach, never daring to look back once. He then stopped and tried to catch his breath. Tears streamed down his cheeks. "Fuck fuck fuck!! I wish I would just die, damn it...I can't believe I...I'm a fucking monster!!" Simon said between sobs. In his black outs, he never did anything that extreme...And now he was the cause of two people's misery.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:46 am

Amir heard Simon crying and walked up to him by following his voice. "Simon? Whats wrong, what happened?" He was worried about him crying. "You can tell me anything Simon, I wont judge you." HE put a hand on his shoulder and tried to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:51 am

Simon looked at Amir with tear filled eyes. "I...I did somthing horrible, Amir..." Simon said quietly. "I did something horrible to Ry...and Stone." Simon had a hard tme saying those names, because he knew that he just ruined any chances he might have had in making friends with them. And who would be friends with him anyways? Who would want to be friends with a monster that didn't even know what he was doing until afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:53 am

HE croutched down to his level and looked him in the eyes with his unseeing mismatched eyes. "What happened? No matter what you did I will always be your friend. you cant scare me off. I have a friend that has done some messed up stuff so really im used to his kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

Simon wiped some of the tears out of his eyes and looked at Amir. "All my life, I've had black outs. I don't know what I do in those black outs though, but it has never been too bad....But today..." Simon started to tear up again. "I...I hurt Stone and Ry very bad...and I...." Simon couldn't bear to say the last thing he did.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

He rubbed Simons back and hugged him to his chest. "Its alright. You can help it if you have black outs. Dont worry about it, I will not leave you Simon, I care too much." HE rubbed the smaller boys back to show him he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:02 am

"A-amir, you don't understand...I...I almost raped Stone..." Simon said, completely discusted with himself. He was absolutely positive that Amir would now hate him, knowing what he had just told him. More tears streamed down Simon's face. All he wanted was for people to not be afraid of him, but it looked like that was just how it was going to be for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:41 am

"Alright, but you didnt. I dont think of you any different. My friend killed people. He has these black outs as well and it really does scare him. He doesnt have them as much so we think he will grow out of it. Mabye you will too." HE still hugged Simon close and rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

Simon couldn't believe that Amir had just accepted him like that. Didn't he scare him? Didn't Amir detest him for the horrible things he did and his unstabe condition? Simon was glad that Amir hadn't rejected him and was comforted by him. It was rare when Simon was accepted by another person, so Simon was relieved and happy. He wiped the tears out of his face and hugged Amir back. "Th-thanks, Amir..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

HE nodded and smiled to him. He would never judge anyone and he didnt want to make Simon sad. He really did want to be his friend. "I will not leave you. No matter what I will like you."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:12 pm

Simon had never heard those words before, so it took a second for it to sink in. Once they did, Simon stopped crying altogether and smiled. "Really? Do you really mean that, Amir?" Simon said as he broke the hug to look into Amir's unseeing mixmatched eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm

HE smiled and nodded. "I meant every word i said to you. I mean it when I say I want yo be there for you and I wont ever leave you when you need some one."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

Those words made Simon feel so much happier. "Thank you so much, Amir. That really means a lot to hear." Simon said with a happier tone of voice. All the tears were gone and now Simon looked a little bit happier than before.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:14 pm

HE smiled and hugged Simon, "I dont want you to cry and I want you to feel better. Every one needs a friend, And that means everyone." HE looked up at the sky and listened to the waves.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm

A friend...that sounds nice... Simon thought to himself as he heard the waves beat against the shore and the seagulls overhead. It was a nice day outside and the sky was blue. A warm breeze swept over them, calming Simon down a bit. The weather was never like that in Romania.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

"Is it nice out here? I cant tell but it seems like it. Norway was always cold so this is reall nice here." He smiled and took a deep breath of the ocean air.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:38 am

"Yeah, it is a nice day today...I understand how you feel, because Romania was just the opposite of today. It vas always cloudy and grey...pretty depressing place, expecially if you vork in an old, creepy castle."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:43 am

He smiled and nodded. "The way things look dont affect me because I cant see it. I judge pople on their personality, not anything else." He looked at the sky and loved the feeling of the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:47 am

"That's a good view to have, Amir." Simon said happily. He was pretty glad he had come to the adacemy because he already met a couple of really nice and accepting people. The weather was very nice as well, and it was a good change from Romania.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

HE smiled and listened to the water. "I was told that norway didnt get a lot of sunlight and he often had midnight suns. I hear that they are a nice sight but a pain when trying to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm

"That sounds really nice. I might have to visit Norway one of these days...Sounds a lot happier than Romania." Simon said, imagnining just what Norway might look like. It sounded like a really nice place to live, and Simon considered going there one day in the future.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm

HE nodded and listened to the water. "What was your home like? Tell me about Romania." HE liked to hear about things like that and learn new things.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:31 am

"Vell, like I said before, Romania is a grey, gloomy looking country. It rains a lot and there are very few days vhere you can actually see the sun. Its a bit cold as well. Most of Romania isn't that technologically advanced, so people are always outside vorking or playing."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:10 am

"I think that sounds like a nice place. I would love to visit there sometime." I wonder if there is a surgury that can fix my eyes...That would be helpful and Im tired of being blind.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

"Vell, I'm sure there is, Amir. It vould be nice for you to see things. There are a lot of things in the vorld that are beautiful, and it vould be good for you to see them." Simon said with a smile. He really thought that it would be a very good thing if Amir would be able to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty....   Guilty.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Beach-
Jump to: