Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:50 pm

Stone nodded and sighed in content. "Yeah, it does. Its just so peaceful...Now that I think of it, I spent more of my time outdoors than indoors back in Britain. Never really liked staying indors for too long." Stone said, thinking back to his lonely past in Liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:54 pm

Ry looked down. "Must have been hard times for you." Back at the Orphanage, Ry would have always went outside.but not when it was raining out. Ry shivered, thinking about the time him and his brother Ben stayed out in the rain for 20 minutes. Ry frowned. He missed Ben so much...
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:03 pm

"Yeah, it was, but I just kept living my life. Sure, it was lonely and I had to watch out for myself, but being outdoors was very peaceful. And besides, I'm not sad or lonely anymore...thanks to you, Ry." Stone said with a smile as he turned his gaze to look at Ry with a loving expression.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Ry saw Stone's expression and smiled. "I never would have thought I wouldn't meet anyone here....but I guess luck changes sometimes." Ry picked up his head and stared at Stone. "Stone....promise me something." Ry held a now serious look to him.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:11 pm

"Hm? Promise you what, Ry?" Stone asked curiously, noticing the serious look in Ry's eyes. He wondered what Ry was going to tell him. Stone would do anything for Ry, and would never dream of breaking any promises with him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

"Promise that when this school year ends...you won't forget about me." Ry continued to look into Stone's grey eyes. "I figured that when this year is up, you and I..will...have to go see our families again.""So...just promise me..."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

"I promse...Ry, I could never forget about you. And besides, I don't even know if I want to go back to Britain anyways...there is nothing back there for me. All I really need to survive is you, Ry. You're all I need." Stone said with a loving smile. His parents were both dead , so that left him with his aunt and uncle. His aunt was a whore and his uncle was a low life drunk.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

Ry smiled and leaned on Stone's chest. "I love you Stone." Ry sighed and snuggled closer, then lifted his head. "How about you come back with me to see my mother and brother!" Ry smiled warmly. Of course..why didn't he think of that...He can can come back with me when this year ends.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

Stone blinked in suprise and then his gaze softened. "I would love that, Ry." He said with a happy grin. Ry made him so happy and now he wasn't going to be lonely any more. He wrapped his arms around Ry gently and leaned in to lightly press his lips against Ry's.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

Ry smiled and pressed his lips to Stone's as Stone did the same. Ry felt lighter than air when Stone kissed him. Ry put his hands on Stone's shoulder and let them rest there. He didn't want to ruin this moment...
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

Stone pulled Ry closer to him and deepened the kiss. He absolutely loved kissing Ry and being close to him like that. The moment was perfect; a warm breeze swept over them and the sun made everything look birghter and vibrant.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:43 pm

Ry felt the kiss deepened. He blushed before continuing to kiss Stone. The air smelled like fresh pine and the sounds were all so..comforting. Ry liked being out here..especially being out here with Stone..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:58 pm

Stone enjoyed Ry's company and felt comforted when he was with him. He was so lonely and reclusive in the past, and now that he met Ry, his life got happier.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm

Ry snuggled and said quietly, "I don't want htis to end." He sighed and closed his eyes..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 10:08 pm

Stone held Ry close to him and closed his eyes as well. He could feel another warm breeze rustle his hair. It was such a perfect day; a perfect moment. And being there with Ry made it all seem like a dream. Stone was truely happy and wished that he could stay like that with Ry forever.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

Soon Ry fell asleep. He was tried after all the mess that had been going on. He sighed once more before going into a deep sleep...not wanting to wake up not in Stone's arms..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:44 am

Stone opened his eyes a bit to look down on Ry, who he saw was asleep. He smiled a bit as he lightly ran his fingers through Ry's hair. He's just so cute when he's asleep... Stone thought to himself as he watched Ry sleep peacefully in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 4:34 pm

Ry smiled as he felt Stone run his fingers through his hair. That feels nice. No one had ever been this nice to Ry. He loved this word...love. It expressed him and his feeling for Stone.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:22 am

Stone continued to lightly run his fingers through Ry's soft hair. "I love you so much..." Stone whispered before he leaned in a bit and gently kissed Ry on the forehead. He really did mean it and would do just about anything for Ry. Ry was his world now.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

Ry sighed and continued sleeping, also having a peaceful face. His dreams were filled of nothing but Stone. Ry giggled once or twice and snuggled closer,if possible, to Stone. Hearing Stone's heartbeat was like music to Ry's ears and he didn't want it to end....ever.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

After a while of looking at Ry, he shifted his gaze upward to the blue sky. He sighed as he thought about a whole bunch of different things. Most of them included Ry and some of them had to do with his past. He was filled with joy that he had Ry and he was sure that he wouldn't be lonely any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3