Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:45 am

"Well, I promise you that I will not make fun of you in anyway. I really just want t o be friends with you if you are okay with that..." He didnt want to be lonely and wanted to make friends. He smiled to him to show he meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

Stone thought about it for a second, and realized that Amir was really telling the truth. Well, what did Stone have to lose? It was worth a shot in order to make a friend, and Amir did seem like a nice person...Stone looked at him and smiled a bit, although Amir couldn't see that he did. "Okay...I-I'm okay with that..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:03 am

"Yay!" He hugged Stone, "Yay! I made a friend!" HE knew he was crazy but he was just glad to have a friend. He hugged Stone close and didnt know if he would scare him. He was so happy at that point to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

Wh-what the hell?! Stone thought as he immediately tensed up. Amir just went and hugged him and Stone was in a state of slight panic. No one had ever really done that before; hugged him out of friendship and he didn't know how to respond. What do I do! What do I do! I...Should I push him away?! No, then that would really screw up my chances of making a friend! Aw, damn it!! Stone then gave up in trying to fight back and relaxed a bit as he hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:20 am

"Yay!" He let him go from the hug and smiled at him. "Im sorry if I scared you but I got excited! Im sooooo glad to have a new friend now! It was lonely with just My brothers and best friend and I want to make friends"
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:23 am

"Uh huh..." Stone said, still trying to figure Amir out. He was strange...excluding the fact that Amir was blind, there was something about him that was just unusual to Stone. Mabye it was the fact that Amir was kind of hyper and excited and that he actually wanted to be friends with Stone. "Well, Its nice to be friends with you, Amir."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:05 pm

He smiled, "Its nice to be friends with you. If you ever need help, you ccan ask me to do anything. Thats what friends do, Just please help me not run into anything, I hate doing that. and it hurts." He laid back on the grass and let his hand rest on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

"I...I hope you don't mind my asking this....but, is it hard being, you know...blind? I mean, I've seen you trip and faceplant twice since I've been here, and it looks like it would get pretty annoying after a while..." Stone was curious as to what Amir's answer might be, but then mentally cursed himself for asking such an obviously stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

He smiled, "It isnt to bad, It does get annoying after a while but I got over it. I was born this way so I have never known any different. I dont mind you asking at all. Really, its okay to be curious about it. It is a pain in the ass when I walk into something though."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

"Have you ever walked into a pole before?" Stone asked, and almost immediately after he asked it, he face palmed. Idiot! That was such a stupid question...I should just shut the hell up before I say something really stupid... Stone then thought about what Amir had just said and realized that Amir really wasn't a bad guy. Stone shouldn't feel like an idiot for just being curious.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:36 pm

"Yes I have but mostly walls and such. I got used to it after a while and it began to hurt less. Though now I just dont know where Im going anymore so I cant look out for myself. I hate running into poles, they hurt so much."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

Stone thought about it for a second and decided that mabye he could really be friends with Amir. It really didn't matter if he was blind or not, because Amir was one of the very very few people that actually wanted to hold a conversation with him or even be around him. "Well, If you can't take care of yourself, then, since we...we're friends and all, mabye I can help look out for you."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:31 pm

He sat up and faced him. "You dont have too. Its not really any different from what Im used to. You probobly have better things to do and that way you can do them." He gave him a small smile and showed it was alright.. He was used to walking into things.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

"W-well, its not like I really have anything to do anyways. I'm a simple guy. I don't really have a full schedule of things I need to do, so my life is kind of to the wind, so to speak..." Stone was used to being free and not having anything else to do in his spare time. No one back in Britain ever gave him the time of day anyways, so it was a good feeling knowing that he could be able to hang out with someone, regardless of the fact that he was blind.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

"Thank you. That is very kind and Im glad to hear it. It was always my brothers that would help me but i most of the time had to look after them so to speak." He smiled and laid back down. He liked the fresh air and loved the warmer weather.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:40 pm

Ry strolled through the park.The sun was shining and the birds chirping. Ry smiled and embraced the outdoors. Even when he was little, he loved the outside. Ry found a swing and decided to go swing in it. When Ry sat down on the swing, he felt like he was 5 again..Ry kicked his legs and the swing began to rock back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

Stone looked out and noticed a familiar figure on a swing in the distance. He looked closer and realized that it was Ry. He chuckled a bit, seeing that Ry looked like a little kid swinging on the swing like that. I wonder if I should go over there... Stone decided that he should, so he stood up from the ground jogged over to where Ry was. "Um, hey, Ry. What's up?" Stone asked casually as he stood to the side of the swing so he wouldnt get kicked or anything.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

He heard footsteps go father away from him and didnt speak to protest. He was used to being on his own and didnt care. He laid on the grass and thought about what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Ry smiled. "Oh Hello Stone." As Ry swung, he thought about jumping off. Ry giggled and counted to three before jumping out. Ry went 10 feet in the air an landed on his butt. Ry gasped as pain shot through his tiny body. "Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:23 pm

Stone saw what happened and quickly made his way over to where Ry was sitting. "A-are you okay Ry?" Stone asked in a worried tone of voice as he kneeled down in order to be down on Ry's level. "Are you hurt badly?"
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

Ry turned to look at Stone and smiled weakly. "I-I'm fine." Ry yelped as he stood up. This fucking hurts! Ry sighed and rubbed his butt. "My poor butt.." Ry didn't mean to say that out loud. He blushed
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

"O-oh, well, you did jump really high off that swing..." Stone said, blushing slightly at Ry's comment. Thoughts of that time popped up in his mind and he shook them away quickly, not wanting to seem like a...pervert or something. "Do you need to see the nurse or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:39 pm

Ry shook his head. "No I'll be fine." Ry took a step and then fell to the ground. Great now I feel crippled! Ry sighed and looked up at Stone. "Will you please sit down with me Stone." Ry seemed to have made the same face he made when he and Stone had...that first time.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

Stone smiled a bit. "Of course." He said as he sat down on the ground next to Ry. It was a warm day outside and the sky was a vivid blue with clouds in all shapes and sizes. He enjoyed the outdoors and enjoyed being with Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

"Thanks" Ry sighed and leaned his head on Stone's shoulder. "The outdoors seems pretty..huh Stone?" Ry slightly tilted his head to look at Stone. Especially when your out here too. Ry didn't say those words out loud. He kept those in his thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]   Chillin and listening to music [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin and listening to music [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next