Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just chilling [Please join me! XD]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Just chilling [Please join me! XD] Empty
PostSubject: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Damyan led Amir into the common room and helped him sit down. Damyan sat at the piano and he began to play and nice tune. Amir listened to Damyan play and Damyan was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:56 pm

Ry sniffled as he walked into the commons area. As he was about to take a seat, he heard music playing, Piano tunes. He smiled and listened closely.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:00 pm

Damyan continued to play the song and closed his eyes as he played. Amir heard foot steps and motioned for Ry to join him. Damyan hadnt noticed anyone there and was happy was he played.

Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:03 pm

Ry slowly stood and walked over to Amir and Damyan, smiling. "You play very well." He tilted his head, brown eyes shining as usual.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:07 pm

Damyan looked at the boy while he played and nodded in thanks. He looked back to the keys and continued playing. Amir smiled to Ry and moved over for him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:10 pm

Ry mouthed a thanks and sat next to Amir. He tilted his head listened again, gently smiling as he did
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:13 pm

Damyan finished playing and sat back. Amir smiled to him "Very good Damyan, you really are doing well." Damyan blushed darkly at Amirs words. He stayed silent and looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:17 pm

Ry clapped and stood up. "Bravo, bravo." Ry laughed a little then sat back down. "Yeah it was awesome Damyan!" He grinned from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:20 pm

"T-Thank you." Damyan was still blushing and continued to look at the ground. Amir stood and streched, his was standing and his full height, which was tall.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:24 pm

Ry turned his head to look at Amir. "Gosh Amir, how tall do you plan on being." Ry laughed. Well he thought it was funny...
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:26 pm

"I dont know, I just am tall." Damyan walked to the window and looked out. Amir smiled and sat back down. "Damyan, whats going on outside?" Damyan looked at him. "Nothing really, just raining."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:30 pm

Ry shivered as he heard Damyan say it was raining. Gah, I hate rain.Ry crossed his arms and pouted. "Stupid rain", he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:25 am

Amir and Damyan both heard Ry. "Honestly, I dont understand what you two have against rain, Damyan I know you hate water but I know that you have gone out in the rain with me Damyan soke after Amir. "I hate water."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:54 pm

Ry huffed like a child not getting what it wants. "The rain makes me sick, literally!" Ever since he went out with Amir to soak in the rain, Ry hated it. Hated it with a very hateful passion
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 4:46 pm

Amir began laughing and Damyan rolled his eyes at Amir. "Amir, you know not everyone is a water fan, And I have never actually seen you sick any way...."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:29 pm

Ry still sat there, pouting face still activated. He wondered about things and sighed. Ever since he came here, there's been drama that he started. Ry looked down with a sorrowful look.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:33 pm

"Hey Damyan, come here for a moment and but a hand on my shoulder." Damyan did so and Amir tackled the smaller boy to the ground, minding the other boys injuries of course. The both of them were laughing as they wrestled.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:39 pm

Ry looked up at the wrestling boys and sort of smiled yet had a frown in it. "U-uh not to interrupt but I should get going." Ry got and turned his back and began walking with his head down to the door. He turned back once to wave and went through the door, leaving the boys alone.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:04 pm

The boys stood and Damyan waved as Ry left. "There was definatly something wrong." Damyan said as he helped Amir sit down. Amir agreed. "I think your right Damyan." Damyan walked back to the piano and went back to playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling [Please join me! XD]   Just chilling [Please join me! XD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just chilling [Please join me! XD]
Page 1 of 1