Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gazing around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm

Ry's big, brown eyes looked around the terrace. Gosh, its so pretty. Ry stepped forward, his gaze still on the sky and land. "Wonder how many tree are out there?" Ry tilted his head and continued looking.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

Dustin, unknowingly walked until he came a balcony type thing. He looked around and spotted something that stopped his heart so suddenly. A boy with brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes was standing there, looking up at the sky. Dustin watched for a couple of minutes, waiting for his heart to stop pounding. Wait, I don't even know who he is and already I have a crush. No way!. Dustin shook his head and walked up to the boy to speak. "Hello, I'm Dustin Jackson and you are." He smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:10 pm

Ry turned and look at the boy. Wow he's tall also. "Oh hi I'm Ry...Ry Hatake." Ry held out his hand for a handshake with Dustin.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

Dustin smiled, taking Ry's hand to shake. He has soft hands. His gazed down and up Ry to study him. Slim waist, perfect hips. Dustin smiled an.d looked back up into Ry's eyes. Green was staring into brown ones.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:20 pm

Ry felt kind of uneasy when Dustin looked him up and down. Maybe he's that friendly. Ry also blushed, but kept the red form showing. He pulled his hand away and stepped back a few steps and turned to look at the sky. "So um..cool choice of clothing." Ry mentally slapped himself. Good choice of clothing?, wow Ry smart one.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:26 pm

Dustin blushed as Ry said those words. Cool choice of clothing..... He nodded and walked beside Ry and looked up with him. His heart started to pound as he felt Ry's body warmth surround him. He smiled and out of the corner of his eyes, stared at Ry's delicate pink lips. Tempted to kiss them...
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

Ry felt eyes on him and slightly turned his head to see Dustin staring at...his lips? Ry blushed and looked away form his gaze. Why does he keep staring at me like that. Ry sighed and began talking ," Dustin, why are you staring at me like that?" He shifted his gaze to look at him with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:38 pm

Dustin sighed, looked down then back up to Ry." Ry..I like you...yeah I know, we just met but, I think your beautiful and I want you to be my boyfriend." Dustin never expected those words to come out but they did and he hoped Ry would love him back. He then walked up to Ry and placed his hands on either side of Ry and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

Ry's eyes widened as he heard those words. He yelped as he saw Dustin put his arms on the sides of him. "Uh..Dustin, I'm grateful that you like me but..I have someone already." He looked up into Dustin's green eyes hoping not to anger him or make him sad.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Dustin's eyes narrowed and he spat angrily. "Well just remember Ry, I always get what I want when I want it." How could Ry turn him down after he said those words to him?! He muttered a few words then turned and walked away from Ry. Maybe I can find his boyfriend and stop him. Dustin thought, or maybe I'll get Ry to fall in love with me. He smirked and nodded to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm

Ry watched Dustin go and quickly ran to his dorm and locked the door. Oh man, look what happened when you try to be nice! Ry sighed and fell on his bed...continued at Ry's dorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gazing around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazing around   Gazing around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gazing around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: On Campus :: The Terrace-
Jump to: