Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Around (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dustin

Dustin

Walking Around (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:18 pm

Dustin looked at Damyan and his eyes widened a little. He's pretty..Dustin smiled then looked back up at the sky. His thoughts soon began to wonder to Ry. He smirked and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:22 pm

"You okay? You seem to have something on your mind. IF you want to talk about it, I will listen. i dont judge at all." He smiled and sat down in the grass, he was always willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:30 pm

Dustin looked down and shrugged. Why not? "Well, see Damyan, I like someone here and I don't think he likes me back." Dustin sat while speaking this. He looked at the grass frowning and yet had a tiny hint of a blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:33 pm

"I know how you feel, but I doubt about the same person. Who is it?" He knew how it felt to like some one with out knowing how the other feels like. He was still wondering his feelings for Simon.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:47 pm

Dustin looked up, still with the blush on his face. "His name is Ry Hatake." Dustin's mind went back to when he first saw Ry. He smiled but snapped out of it. "He said he had a boyfriend already... so my luck is bad I guess..." Dustin shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:50 pm

"I havent met him but I have heard about him, I have had the same kind of luck before and I know how it feels. I dont really know if I have feelings for someone or if Im just glad he was kind to me..."

((If you want, Ry can meet Damyan in the library))
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:53 pm

Dustin smiled at Damyan. "I'm sure you have feeling for him, people fall in love all the time." He tried to sound positive. He always did. "Maybe he does feel the same way but just won't show it on the outside." He bushed his bang out of his eye. Always bothered him for some reason.........
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:56 pm

"I dont know, I have distanced myself from people and I dont know If I want to keep it that way." He had a bad fear of people and getting close to people. He has lost people that he cared about too much.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:58 pm

Ry smiled and walked around. He then spotted two people and decided to go see them. Ry walked up and said, "oh hello fellow people." He sat on on the ground, forming a triangle out of the boys.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:59 pm

Dustin was about to answer Damyan when he saw Ry walk and sit down. His heart beat started beating quickly and pulses racing. He blushed and pulled his head down, not wanting to look at Ry.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:00 pm

He blushed and seemed to sort of hide with his bangs, he still looked like a girl more than a male should and that was not a good thing to Damyan, he didnt know who it was that sat with tham but he was shy.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:06 pm

Ry tilted his head at the male...or girl? "Uh are you you ok there?" Ry tilted his head. "I'm not even that scary see watch." Ry made a funny face then giggled to himself. He seemed more open now.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:08 pm

Dustin glanced up at Ry's silly face, chuckling to himself. He's so cute.... Dustin then looked up and smiled at Ry, hoping Ry would remember him.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:10 pm

He nodded slowly but stayed silent, unaware that he looked so feminine that the other couldnt tell. HE looked down and was blushing darkly, he was very shy. He was wondering if the other thought he was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:13 pm

Ry smiled. "Well, can you tell me your name?" Ry didn't want to turn and face Dustin. He likes me..... He just stared at the boy..or girl and kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:16 pm

"M-my name is D-Damyan...." He had a feeling he didnt know that the other didnt know if he was male for female. I hate that people cant figure that out about me, but it is a normal thing.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:20 pm

Dustin smirked up at Ry then had an idea. He got up and went to where Ry was sitting, picking him up under his armpits. He then turned to Damyan and said, "I'm sorry Damyan but me and Ry have something to talk about, hope you understand." Dustin turned and walked with a flailing Ry in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:22 pm

Ry yelped as he felt strong arms grab him. "Let me go now!" He struggled but had no luck. Dustin's grip was like iron. He scowled and kept wiggling around. Trying to free himself..
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:27 pm

((Feel free to join me at the library, Im very lonely there lol))
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:31 pm

(lol ok ^_^) Dustin then pushed Ry up against a tree, smirking. "Now I can have you." He dipped his head and gently licked Ry's collarbone then his neck and soon to his ear. Dustin blew into the ear and gently nipped the shell of it. He pulled away and stared at Ry for his reaction
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:35 pm

Ry blushed and tried to pull away. "S-stop Dustin..I don't l-like you." Ry hated it when he studdered. He moved his head and trembled. What was Dustin going to do with Ry?
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:39 pm

Dustin then smirked again, leaning up to Ry's face and planting a wet kiss on his lips. "Your mine Ry..never forget." He then retracted his head and brought it to Ry's neck and left butterfly kisses there. Dustin then latched onto his neck and suck on it, leaving his mark for all to see. He moved his mouth and saw a purple coloured hicky. Dustin smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:42 pm

Ry's eyes widened when he felt Dustin latch on to him. He shook even more and turned to stare at Dustin with sad eyes. "Please stop Dustin." Ry's lips also trembled when he talked and his head started hurting.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:46 pm

Dustin thought for a minute then nodded. "Ok Ry, I'll let you go this time." He leaned in and pecked Ry's lips before turning around and walking away form the trembling boy. Maybe now , he will know who he belongs to. Dustin looked up at the sky and just stared at the beauty of it.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Ry stood there for a minute then slid down the tree. His head throbbing and his neck pulsing. Ry felt tears welled in his eyes and soon they fell down his cheeks. Ry brought his fingers to his neck and felt the spot where the hicky was. He frowned and popped his collar up to hide the mark. Ry got up, sighing and crying and walked the other way. Away form Dustin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3