Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the terrace (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

On the terrace (Open) Empty
PostSubject: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

Amir walked to the terrace and walked to the ledge. He had met very kind people and was glad he had made friends. He wondered if his family and friends were okay back home. He wished for some company while he was there.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:31 pm

(Here comes Ry to save the day ^_^) Ry bounded up to the terrace and looked around. Its peaceful up here he thought as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

Amir stood on the edge and didnt really know where the end was. He wondered how far down the fall was but didnt want to find out. HE was lost in thought as he balanced.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

Ry looked up and saw Amir standing. Ry yelled,"Amir!" and ran towards him
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:46 pm

Amir Heard Ry's voice and turned towards it. "Hello Ry. whats up?" HE was tired and he was worried. HE wanted to know if his friend was okay. He had heard some bad news.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

"Hey, you ok, you seem..sad..wait never mind..sorry" Ry walked up and leaned on the balcony looking out. The sun rose high in the sky. Birds chirped. Ry inhaled and exhaled the scent of the outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

"Wait, what?" HE was confused and didnt know what he was talking about. HE hopped to the ground and leaned on the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm

Ry looked at Amir. "Your expression seemed like you were thinking of your friend,who's in the hospital." Ry frowned and turned back around.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:54 pm

"I am but I just got some bad news is all." He stared blankly at what would be what ever was the terrace was looking over. He wondered what was out there.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:57 pm

"Oh..ok." Ry couldn't stop thinking about his new room mate. He shuddered and gulped.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

"Are you okay?" He thought Ry wasnt right. HE wondered if the smaller boy was okay. "Do you need to talk to some one?" HE would always listen to anyone,
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

Ry panicked. "N-n-no...n-n-nothings wrong...what would make you say that?!."Ry laughed nervously with a hand put behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:07 pm

"Well, for one, your panicking. I can tell there is something wrong and you know that you can tell me. Nothing said here will leave here, I swear. Dont worry about it." He raised his peirced eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:09 pm

"I-I can't..he said he would kill me if I told anyone.." Ry's body began to tremble again.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

Amir tensed "Is there some one threatening you? Do I need to make them leave you alone?" He hated bullies and mean and rude people. He would protect Ry if he had too.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

N-no don't Amir, I don't want you to get hurt..I'll be fine." Ry turned and headed inside back to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

He was slightly hurt by that comment. I am not vulnerable, yes I trip a lot but I can defend my self and others. Was I just being humored in the past? Am I really weak and vulnerable? He looked down and was slightly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

Ry couldn't believe the words he just said..But he had to keep Amir safe from that vampire..Now to get Stone..
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

He was now doubting himself and wondered if he was just weak. He began to walk but didnt know where to. He just wanted to go somewhere to think about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the terrace (Open)   On the terrace (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the terrace (Open)
Page 1 of 1