Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk at the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Walk at the Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:47 pm

Ry felt himself getting filled with Stone's hard cock. He loved it and moaned again. As Stone's hand was pumping Ry's cock, he felt himself starting to reach his climax. After a few more thrust from Stone, Ry threw his head back and screamed "I-I-Im cumming!" Ry cam on Stone's hand and some cum shot out onto the sad.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:54 pm

Stone thrusted a couple more times into Ry's anus and just couldn't hold back any longer. He had reached his climax and released all of his sweet hot semen into Ry. It was a lot that had built up, and it all completely filled inside of Ry's ass. Stone pulled his cum covered penis out of Ry, causing some of the thick white liquid to fall out of Ry's entrance. Stone bent over and slurped it all up, but didn't swallow it. He then moved up and pulled Ry into a heated kiss, letting Ry taste his hot cum.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

Ry leant up and kissed Stone,tasting himself. Ry grimaced and made a face. I don't taste so well Ry thought but kept kissing Stone. Ry's was mentally and physically tired. As Ry was kissing Stone, his eyes suddenly got heavy and started to get droopy.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm

Stone slowly broke off from the kiss and noticed that Ry looked a bit exhausted. He was a bit tired as well and felt his eyelids get heavier. He wrapped his arms around Ry and pulled him close as he laid down on the warm sand. He tried catching his breath and soon his breathing was back to normal. He kissed Ry gently on the forehead and smiled. "I love you, Ry..."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:10 pm

Ry looked up with half lidded eyes and smiled tenderly. "I love you to Stone." Ry snuggled into Stone and the warm sand beneath him. Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep to the beating of Stone's heart and the sounds of waves crashing on the shore. His dreams today would be great.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

Stone continued to hold Ry close against him. He closed his eyes, feeling the warm sun beat down on them and he soon fell into a light sleep. His heart rate slowed up a bit more and became more paced. That had to be the best experience of his life...he never knew that having sex like that would feel so good; especially because he was screwing Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:17 pm

Ry smiled in his sleep and moved his head a bit. He couldn't believe Stone just fucked him into the sand. Ry turned a little to get comfortable and settled in that spot. Its warm next to Stone Ry thought as he slept on
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:22 pm

Stone couldn't get what just happened out of his head. Just the way Ry reacted to everything he did to him; his words, his expressions, everything was just so perfect. Stone was so glad to have experienced that, and his first time wasn't bad at all. It was good that he had experienced it with Ry...
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:26 pm

As Ry slept his phone went off in his pants. Ry stirred but didn't wake up from his lovely dream about him and Stone doing the previous events they just did. In Ry's dream he was still screaming Ngh..Stone harder...faster
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

By now, Stone had fallen into an even deeper sleep, so he didn't hear Ry's phone go off. He kept dreaming about the events that had unfolded earlier. He could still taste Ry in his mouth and could practically hear Ry's heated moans begging for him to make his hard, wet dick go deeper and harder into Ry's tight ass.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:38 pm

Ry moaned in his sleep. His eyes flew open as he gasped and sat up. He shook his head and held it in his hands for a few seconds before hearing his phone go off again. Ry reached for his pants and pulled out his blue cell phone. He answerd. "Hello?"..Hey baby whats up...i miss you badly and i miss feeling ur ass on my dick.This person on the phone was Takira, some bastard who thought Ry was his 24/7. "How the hell did you get my number?!. There was laughter on the phone before someone said, Hey I got people baby..soo when im a going to feel your ass again. Ry thought a minute before practically yelling," never so go find some other teenager you sick,horny,perverted bastard!." Ry slammed his phone shut and stuffed it into his pants. He rubbed his temples.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:42 pm

Stone heard Ry shouting something, and he slowly woke up. He opened his eyes, letting his eyes get adjusted to the bright sunlight and then sat up, looking at Ry with half awake eyes. "W-what's wrong, Ry?" Stone asked, wondering if Ry's shouting was his imagination or not.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:48 pm

Ry looked at Stone and his gaze softened. "Oh just got a phone call is all Stone..I'll be ok.." Ry crawled to Stone's side and snuggled into it. "Sorry if I woke you up.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:51 pm

"It's fine, Ry...I had to wake up anyways." Stone said with a slight smile as he held Ry in his arms. He loved being close to Ry like that and loved to hold on to him. Ry was just so perfect...Stone couldn't help but think back to what happened, causing him to blush a bit as he held Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:56 pm

Ry looked up and caught a glimpse of Stone's blush and reached to slowly rub his face. He smiled and asked,"Stone, so does this mean that we are like..together?" Ry had a questioningly look as he asked this.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 12:00 am

Stone blushed a bit more at Ry's question. He thought about it for a second and looked into Ry's eyes. "Do you want to be together, Ry?" Stone asked, hoping in the back of his mind that Ry would say yes. Although, he wanted to know whether or not Ry knew that he was serious about his feelings about him; even when they were having sex.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 12:03 am

Ry thought for a minute then smiled. "Of course I want us to be together." He leaned up and placed a small kiss at the corner of Stone's mouth then blushed. Still Ry wanted to know what Stone thought.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

Stone smiled at Ry, feeling very glad to hear that answer. "I love you, Ry...You are the best thing that had ever happened to me." Stone said with a loving gaze. He truelly meant was he said, and hoped that Ry would understand. Sure, Stone had never loved someone before this, but now that he met Ry, he finally did love someone and wanted to always be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 12:15 am

Ry smiled and said," Stone..you have no idea how long I've waited for someone like you." Ry vision started to get blurry and soon a few tears streamed down his face. These were tears of joy. He looked up at Stone and set a loving, faithful gaze. This was truly the happiest moment of Ry's life.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:38 am

Stone smiled once more and gently wiped away some of Ry's tears. He was happy too; the happiest he's been for a very long time. Stone then leaned in and pressed his lips against Ry's in a loving way. Ry was the best thing that happened to him. Stone had a hard life, and coming to the academy and meeting Ry was the best choice he had ever made.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 3:36 pm

Ry felt Stone's warm, gentle lips on his. He smiled in the kiss and kissed Stone. Maybe coming to the Academy wasn't a bad idea after all. Meeting new people and falling in love in 1 day. Ry couldn't have been any more happier.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:26 pm

After a while, Stone broke of from the kiss and smiled happily at Ry while he ran his fingers through Ry's hair gently. He couldn't believe that back home he had never been in love with anyone or been loved by anyone his entire life, but as soon as he moved to the academy, he met someone he truely fell in love with. It was like destiny or fate.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm

Ry smiled and leaned into Stone's touch. It felt so gentle to Ry, and really soft. He sighed in content and closed his eyes. This year is going to be a good year for Ry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk at the Beach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Beach-
Jump to: